Welcome to Wakefield Associates
Our solicitors at Wakefield Associates have combined practising experience in Accident Compensation of 25 years.
We pride ourselves in being leading Accident Compensation specialists, having handled an excess of 22, 000 clients in receiving their lawful entitlements. This being one of the largest undertakings by a law firm in New Zealand.
We have also featured in media releases for the compensation we have rightfully sought for our clients.
Benefits of our services
As a small specialist firm the benefits we offer are:
Personalised attention;working closely with you to ensure the best outcome is derived for you.
Expertise advice; our focus is solely on Accident Compensation affairs you can be assured your claim(s) are being handled in confidence.
Trust & Understanding;we understand the effects and nature of injury’s are complicated and personal.
Competitive & result based fee structures; our goal is to help our clients receive maximum entitlements for their injury’s suffered. Our fees are very reasonable as we understand how difficult it can be functioning with an injury. As every case is different please contact us for a no cost or obligation estimate for using our services.
Confidentiality assured; when you instruct us to act for you it will be necessary for us to hold certain personal information, we take measures to ensure your confidentially is not breached.
If you have had an injury and are not sure if you are eligible for compensation, or alternatively you are currently having difficulties with ACC we would like to hear from you. We have three alternative methods of contact for your convenience:
- Click here to make your Lump sum online claim on a no win no fee basis, located under the Lump sum tab; or
- Click here to make your Free (to you) online Review Application formon this website, also located under the Review tab.
- The contact us section also provides our details should you want to discuss your case over the telephone or write to us in person.
Through our representation you will receive;
- Expert legal advice and representation .
- Help with each step in the process; we will manage your case including administration and communication with ACC.
- We will ensure you receive full and accurate information about your lawful entitlements.
- In some cases a no win, no fee basis (at our discretion).